- Fashionista checked out how TikTok has been a giant issue within the rising recognition of EltaMD sunscreens (additionally a reader-favorite model).
- The Wall Avenue Journal reported that Congress has given the FDA extra energy to control cosmetics in its end-of-year spending invoice.
- USA At this time defined learn how to inform whether or not the distant job you’re making use of for will keep distant.
- For his podcast, Unique Jurisdiction, David Lat interviewed Lisa Blatt, who has argued 43 Supreme Courtroom circumstances — greater than any lady in historical past.
- The Wall Avenue Journal listed six methods to guard your cash in 2023; in the meantime, The New York Instances defined the “new twists” to each Roth IRAs and Roth 401(okay)s within the abovementioned invoice.
- The Minimize noticed, “The menopause-wellness area is poised for its second within the highlight”; in the meantime, The Washington Put up shared that hormone modifications throughout perimenopause could cause mind fog, despair, and anxiousness (whee!)
- The New York Instances defined what to know earlier than you freeze your eggs and likewise spoke to seven ladies about their experiences.
- A Corporette reader lately shared a hyperlink to the Antisemitism Schooling Initiative, initially created to coach faculty college students in regards to the roots of antisemitism and supply trendy examples.
- Your Chuckle of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Movies for the Holidays, by Autocorrect.”
On CorporetteMoms Lately…