The respective individual will be working with teams based in the US from 9:00am to 5:00pm EST (USA Time) Monday – Friday, fully remote.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our HR team. You’d be sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals. Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
- To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience in a corporate or agency setting.
- Prior experience recruiting various web or software languages and platforms such as: Java, C#/.NET, MEAN Stack, Angular, React.js, PHP, C++, and various mobile (iOS/Android)
- Experience working for a government consulting firm is a plus
- Proven success sourcing and hiring high level positions with niche skills sets.
- Proven ability to build and implement successful, creative approaches to talent acquisition.
- Identify, Source, and message the best of the best technical talent at all levels in Engineering, Product Development, and Cloud.
- The technical recruiter’s responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates.
- You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Think outside of the box and utilize creative marketing, sourcing strategies, and techniques to promote Essential Forces as an employer of choice.
- Partner with our amazing team of Sourcing recruiters.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Recruiting: 5 years (Required)