· Manage operations of the finance department, develop goals, objectives and plan measures to achieve them.
· Develop measures to optimize business financial health.
· Participate the preparation of the business budget that are adequate for the organization’s needs.
· Process payroll and report payroll taxes for the organization.
· Liaison with institute tax advisors for tax matters.
· Liaison with the auditors, corporate secretarial service providers, bankers and payment processors for completing the compliance requirements.
· Responsible for payments, tax deducted thereon and accuracy of entries posted.
· Undertake custom reporting requirements (such as consolidated reporting) and interpreting financial information for the management.
· Review of accounting ledgers and preparation of monthly financial statements.
· Financial Reporting and budgeting
· Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
· Keep track of and comply with the regulatory compliance requirements. These requirements can range from the filing of schedules and statements to responding to the queries and demands raised by the government and regulatory.
· Maintaining accurate & complete database for all requests, PR, POs, Invoices and Payment Vouchers including approvals.
· All other ad-hoc admin tasks.
· An ability to work independently, set priorities and manage workload.
· Excellent interpersonal skills both face-to-face and over the phone.
· Ability to manage conflicting priorities with a positive attitude.
· Ability to communicate and establish relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to handle highly sensitive situations with diplomacy and tackle and maintain confidentiality.
· Hands on experience on accounting software
· Significant experience of managing, guiding and leading team members to ensure the usage of appropriate financial processes.
Excellent knowledge of financial statistics and accounting principles
Education: Masters Degree in Finance/MBA/ACCA/ICMA/CFA
Experience: 4-5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)