We are looking to add multiple Product Support Analysts (Tier 1) to our Costumer Success Department to support our Enterprise & Government Customers using VIDIZMO products and services on SaaS, Customer’s Azure & AWS Cloud or On-Premise Models.
We provide Video Content Management systems to Fortune 5000 companies and Governments across the globe. We are recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and IDC MarketScape for Digital Evidence Management as one of the top 7 companies in the world. VIDIZMO products include EnterpriseTube and Digital Evidence Management System (DEMS). VIDIZMO DEMS helps public safety organizations store, manage, process and digital evidence. At the same time, EnterpriseTube empowers customers to Deliver Live and On-Demand Video Streaming to their audience, store and share multimedia content, and perform Video and Audio Analysis using artificial intelligence.
- Solving technical product deployment and implementation issues while communicating directly with customers using the phone, ticketing system & remote web meeting tools
- Keeping customers happy with prompt responses & excellent communication.
- Ensure SLA is met for the tickets reported by the Customers by promptly responding and excellent communication
- Provide assistance to the software testing and product teams as required
- Develop, Maintain and Update expert knowledge of the VIDIZMO (www.vidizmo.com) product suite
- Educate customer’s regarding VIDIMZO functions and features
- Escalating bugs and issues to Tier 2, Tier 3 and Product Engineering Team
- Remain fully aware of the upcoming releases involving new features as well as bug fixes
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Networking, OS, Databases, Browsers, HTML, Cloud /Web Applications,
- Hands-on experience installing OS, troubleshooting Internet/LAN/WAN, connectivity, browsers etc.
- Can use various illustration tools to design network and system diagrams
- 1-2 years experience in System & Network Administration, Deployment & Implementation of High availability, high-performance Web Applications in complex IT environments
- Knowledge of Video, Digital Media, Content Management Systems, Encoding, Streaming, CDNs etc., is preferred.
Benefits: Medical, Health / Life Insurance, Annual paid leaves, Leaves encashment (benefits vary based on location)