HPCL Technician Result 2022 CBT Exam Cut Off Marks Category Wise will be discussed here. Technician Merit List pdf Download for selection. The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) had invited online applications form for the interested candidates to be appointed for post of Assistant Maintenance Technician through a Competitive Exam. A total of 23 vacancies had been announced for this year. HPCL Technician Results link – The exam was conducted successfully on 7th August 2022. After the exam the students will be curious to download the official merit list and also must need the official cut-off list in order to prepare accordingly.
HPCL Technician Result 2022
Interested candidates must go through this article carefully in order to download the merit list and also understand the cut-off marks. The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 exam’s official notification was released on 22nd April 2022 and the filling of application form began on the same date. The last date to fill the application form was 21st May 2022.
The candidates must have completed his / her 10 with 50% or more marks from a recognized board/school. The candidate must hold a 3-year diploma in any engineering field from an AICTE recognised college or institute with 65% or more aggregate. The candidate must fall under the age group from 18 to 27 years in order to apply for HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 examination. The admit card was released on the official website on 23rd July 2022.
HPCL Technician Cut Off 2022
The candidates undergoing the HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 recruitment examination will have to face a written test and a physical examination stage. The HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 recruitment’s written examination will a Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of General Aptitude Test and Technical / Professional Knowledge that will carry 100 marks.
Each multiple-choice questions carry 1 mark. The candidate who appears in the exam were expected to completed his/her exam in a stipulated time of 2 hours and negative marking of ¼ marks will be done for every wrong answer. The candidates whose names are added in the merit list will be called for the document verification round.
HPCL AMT Result 2022
The official answer key will be released on the official website 1 week after the examination so that the students could get a brief regarding their performance in the examination.
|Name of the exam||HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician|
|Conducting authority||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Education qualification of the candidate||Should be a diploma holder with 65% or more aggregate from a AICTE recognised college or institute|
|Age requirement||18-27 years|
|Application start date||22nd April 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form||21st May 2022|
|Admit card release date||23rd July 2022|
|Date of exam||7th August 2022|
|Date of release of cut-off marks||Not officially announced|
|Declaration of result||Not officially announced|
|Time duration of the exam||2 hours|
|Exam phases||Stage-1: written examination
Stage-2 document verification
HPCL Technician Results Date 2022
HPCL Authorities will release the cut-off marks for the written test. The cut-off marks are the final minimum marks required to qualify for the next level of the selection process. Once the board releases cut-off marks candidates can estimate their final score from it. The merit list is also expected to be released soon however there is no official announcement for both cut-off marks and the merit list.
For reference the students can refer to the below table for cut-off marks, as keeping in mind about all the previous exams cut-off the cut-off for this year will be approximately near to the below mentioned values.
|SC, ST, OBC & PWD||65|
|EWS & UR||60|
HPCL Technician Selection List 2022
The students must keep in mind the various factors that can affect the cut-off marks. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Difficulty Level of Paper- If the paper attempted by the candidate is difficult then the chances that your Cut Off will be low increases.
- Previous Cut Off – Most important factor in this regard is Previous Cut Off because current cut off is approximately close to the previous one.
- Number of Candidates- If the number of Candidates attempting the paper are high then the cut off will be high.
- Total Seats available- This is another factor affecting the Cut-off because if the number of seats available are high then Cut Off marks will be low and vice versa.
HPCL AMT Results 2022
The candidates can follow the below steps in order to download the cut-off marks soon after it is released on the official website:
- Candidates have to visit the Official Website.
- On the homepage click, the Career tab displayed the extreme right of your screen.
- Search for the link HPCL Assistant Maintenance Technician 2022 recruitment exam cut-off marks 2022.
- The category-wise cut-off marks 2022 post will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the cut-off marks sheet for future reference.
As the examination process gets completed, the students will be eagerly waiting for the merit list which is expected to be released soon, however there is no official information regarding this. The result will be uploaded on the official website in pdf format.
The candidates can refer to the below given steps in order to download the result:
- Visit the official website of HPCL.
- Click on the “Career” button as displayed on the page.
- Click on Results for Various Recruitment Projects
- The Merit List PDF will open.
- Candidates are advised to download their results and take printouts of the same for their reverence.